Just a quick announcement: My cat, Mama, isn’t feeling so good so I’m taking her to the vet sooo no update today. ;A; Mama is sorry! ♥ I’m so worried about her; I’m just a wreck today. ono
Okay so we’re back from the vet! She seems to have either a UTI or crystals in her bladder but we won’t know until tomorrow. The doctor thinks it might be either the stress of the new dog, Heini being a doink or some combination of both if it isn’t an infection. Her blood work and xrays all came back clean and other than having some problems urinating, she’s fit as a fiddle. We put her on antibiotics and we’re completely changing her diet around to be nothing but wet food (I’m sure she’ll hate that *rolls eyes*). Also the vet mentioned putting Heini on Prozac since he’s so upset all the time and the Feliway isn’t helping.
Anyway, I haven’t slept at all in over 24 hours so I’m kind of in a weird state of awake and really tired. @n@ I’m so relieved that it was nothing too serious!
- maidenash likes this
- lonestarcelt likes this
- sayaaria reblogged this from tryinghuman and added:
- reikey likes this
- ninjadp likes this
- rossvol said: MAMA NOOOOOO
- dealated said: We will all be here waiting patiently! Go take care of Mama. I hope she feels better soon.
- whatlander said: I hope she gets better!
- seretuscumbia said: ono Poor Mama! I hope she’s okay! ;A;
- itbecomesritual said: Feel better, Mama!
- obsessiveimagination said: D8 I hope mama’ll be okay!!!
- certifiedsidekick said: aww, I hope she gets better ;_;
- sleepyteafish likes this
- sleepyteafish said: Take care of Mama, honey, and make sure she’s okay. We can wait, Mama needs to be taken care of.